Today's entries (26-30):
1. Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien: because summer is just around the bend and we all--guys and gals alike--need a spritz of this citrus-cypress perfume refreshment!
2. Pierre Balmain Balmain: because this is a great unisex fragrance waiting for you to discover!
3. Caron Narcisse Noir: because though my bottle contains a reformulation, I love it all the same!
4. Jean Desprez Bal à Versailles: because when I discovered that my tester bottle of this rich and intense oriental perfume had evaporated due to a faulty nozzle, I nearly cried!
5. Kenzo Jungle L'Eléphant: because sometimes a herd of elephants is desperately needed!
Here's the complete list alphabetized by house and which will grow each day by five entries. Please note again that the numbers for each day reflect only the fact that these perfumes popped into my mind in this order. Not an objective ranking or even a subjective ordering of my preferences--just what I happened to think of! To give these posts a bit more content, I'll link my latest review from sherapop's sillage...