Today's entries (16-20):
1. Mäurer & Wirtz 4711 (Echt Kölnisch Wasser--Original Eau de Cologne): because for a modest sum you can connect olfactorily with your remote German relatives from centuries past--and also find out why Tom Ford is getting the last laugh!
2. L'Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine: because a sack of flour and a sack of sawdust smell mighty fine juxtaposed!
3. Miller Harris L'Air de Rien: because Christos of Memory of Scent finds that this perfume smells like a baby's head!
4. Fresh Cannabis Santal: because this perfume may have helped to usher in the legalization of marijuana in the state of Colorado! (Okay, Big Pharma probably had more to do with it, what with the way they dole out drugs these days...)
5. Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extrême: because sometimes donning a perfume which forces one into lock down under house arrest until the next full bath is a very good thing!
Here's the complete list alphabetized by house and which will grow each day by five entries. Please note again that the numbers for each day reflect only the fact that these perfumes popped into my mind in this order. Not an objective ranking or even a subjective ordering of my preferences--just what I happened to think of! To give these posts a bit more content, I'll link my latest review from sherapop's sillage...