Today's entries (11-15):
1. Parfums de DelRae Mythique: because ambrette and iris are a perfume marriage made in heaven!
2. Ineke Gilded Lily: because this is my favorite from the line!
3. Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit: because everyone needs a LL flanker in a gorgeous dark purple bottle!
4. Caron The Third Man (Le Troisième Homme): because this is a great unisex classic named after one of my all-time favorite films!
5. Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile (eau de parfum): because I recently wore this during my moving ultramarathon and realized again how truly gorgeous it is!
Here's the complete list alphabetized by house and which will grow each day by five entries. Please note again that the numbers for each day reflect only the fact that these perfumes popped into my mind in this order. Not an objective ranking or even a subjective ordering of my preferences--just what I happened to think of! To give these posts a bit more content, I'll link my latest review from sherapop's sillage...