Today's entries (36-40):
1. Gianfranco Ferré Ferré (eau de parfum from 2005): because every time I don this designer perfume, I am reminded of Frédéric Malle Iris Poudré--also created by Pierre Bourdon!
2. Hermès Calèche: because I have already drained three 100ml bottles of this jus divin!
3. Puig Agua Lavanda: because you can't judge a lavender cologne by its ugly plastic jug!
4. Parfums Berdoues Violettes de Toulouse (eau de toilette or eau de parfum, comme tu veux!): because everyone needs at least one nineteenth-century violet soliflore!
5. Van Cleef & Arpels Muguet Blanc: because Dior Diorissimo and Coty Muguet des Bois have been the victims of identity theft!
Here's the complete list alphabetized by house and which will grow each day by five entries. Please note again that the numbers for each day reflect only the fact that these perfumes popped into my mind in this order. Not an objective ranking or even a subjective ordering of my preferences--just what I happened to think of! To give these posts a bit more content, I'll link my latest review from sherapop's sillage...